Most crossbow manufacturers include a sight system with every crossbow they produce.
- Three types of sight systems are the red dot, scope, and peep/pin.
- All types of sights should be installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions that are included with your crossbow.
- Most manufacturers also sell sight systems as a separate accessory. You might want to purchase one of these if:
- A sight system is not included with your crossbow or...
- You prefer a different type of sight system from the one included with your crossbow.
Red Dot Sight: Most crossbow manufacturers offer mounts for scope or red dot style sights.
Scope Sight: Most crossbow manufacturers offer scopes that are specifically designed to match the ballistic performance and vibration of a crossbow.
Peep/Pin Sight: This sight system includes a rear sight "peep" with a blade and pin front sight.